Brazos Transit District
Position Title: Receptionist- Full-time
Position Available: Immediately
- Answer telephone and greet guests.
- Sales of tickets and passes. Preparation of D-Pass, S-Pass and ADA Paratransit passes for customers.
- Sort and distribute all mail and faxes (incoming and outgoing).
- Maintain common areas (copy room, fax room and coffee room).
- Sort and count daily farebox revenue (in rotation).
- Distribute and collect applications for employment when positions are posted.
- Code invoices for payment.
- Take all customer complaints, which include but are not limited to ADA and Title VI, and send to the correct supervisor.
- Print D&R logs, signature logs, and check list.
- Gather paperwork from previous day. Sort by route, separate manifests from signature logs and paperclip to the print out.
- Verify paperwork against checklist and e-mail supervisors regarding missing information.
- Verify signatures against the signature logs and any missing signatures or non-matching information needs to be e-mailed to the appropriate supervisor.
- Keep track of any missing paperwork. When all paperwork is received, scan it and then file.
- Scan all manifests and signature logs.
Posting Date: 3/10/2023
Closing Date: Until Filled
Posting #: 596-2023
Brazos Transit District is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, national origin, or physical disability unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification. If you believe you have been discriminated against, you should notify the EEO Officer or the EEO Commission. Brazos Transit District is a Drug & Alcohol-Free Workplace.